Meet Kristen Lovullo
Kristen Lovullo is the wife of 50-year-old MLB coach Salvatore Anthony “Torey” Lovullo. We know her husband as a former player turned coach, as of 2012 he’s been the Red Sox bench coach but last week we learned he will manage the rest of the season after John Farrell announced during hernia surgery it was discovered he suffers from stage 1 lymphoma, he is currently under chemotherapy.
Torey, the son of TV producer Sam, graduated from UCLA in 1987. Torey was named to the Sporting News All-America Team as a second baseman that year.
Here are 6 facts about Kristen Lovullo
- Blonde Kristen is a former Bisons employee according to Buffalo News.
- She is the Stepmother of two children: son Nick and daughter Taylor, from Torey’s previous relationship with Lynn Tobey Goldfield.
- Her stepson Nick, was a shortstop in his junior season at Holy Cross and this June he was selected by the Boston Red Sox in the 34th round (1011th pick) of the Major League Baseball Amateur Draft.
- Her stepdaughter Taylor is majoring in Political Science.
- Kristen is believed to be the mom of Torey’s son, Connor.
- Kristen and her family reside in Thousand Oaks, California.
How do you think Kristen’s man has been doing as the Red Sox’s acting manager?